Pretty Pastels ~ birdie to be2

Friday, March 29, 2013

Happy Easter Weekend!

I hope you have a fun weekend planned! The bird and I are hosting my family in Ireland this week and this weekend we are off to... Barcelona, Spain!

And today, I am linking up with Long Distance Loving for some pretty pastels:

I am loving that blazer!

I will leave you with some fun weekly links I spotted recently. Xo

• Painted linen hand towel DIY

Egg decorator app by Stella McCartney (think a fashionable virtual potato head)

• Target's 15 must-haves for Spring, including this mint bag and these cute flats!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I love all things creative and design oriented. I am inspired by fashion, photography and typography. And especially have a soft spot for weddings, pink palettes and sparkle.
Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © birdie to be2 | Powered by Blogger
Premade Blogger Template by Berry Vary