White on White ~ birdie to be2

Monday, March 11, 2013

A favorite new trend popping up this spring is white and white on white and more white. And even if you follow the white wearing rules of labor day & memorial day, that's just around the corner!

Here are some fabulous looks in white I am drooling over:
white on white via

white nail polish via

white blazer & top via

shades of white via

 white sweater & brown belt via

And for good measure... loving this white framed wall:
white framed wall via

I don't think I'm clean enough for this wall and maybe not even the all white look,
but they're both so gorgeous!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I love all things creative and design oriented. I am inspired by fashion, photography and typography. And especially have a soft spot for weddings, pink palettes and sparkle.
Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © birdie to be2 | Powered by Blogger
Premade Blogger Template by Berry Vary