Utility Wear ~ birdie to be2

Thursday, March 14, 2013

I don't know if its because Dublin is always cold and jackets are definitely a must whenever leaving the house, but we have an array of great options here at every store.

Back at home in California, you could really only buy a jacket a couple months out of the year. After that, they are replaced with swimwear and flip flops.
one // two // three

The utility coat (what I like to call the Hunger Games jacket) is a trend I am quickly falling in love with. I love the Zara one and almost purchased it the other day! And the Ted Baker one also come in a pale pink, found here.

I am also partial to the ankle bootie these days and love these utility looking boots to match the jacket:
four // five // six (similar here)

Gearing up for the birthday weekend and St Patrick's Day! Xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I love all things creative and design oriented. I am inspired by fashion, photography and typography. And especially have a soft spot for weddings, pink palettes and sparkle.
Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © birdie to be2 | Powered by Blogger
Premade Blogger Template by Berry Vary