Happy Easter Week! ~ birdie to be2

Monday, March 25, 2013

Every year Easter always sneaks up on me. Either its because its right after my birthday or because it seems like it lands earlier and earlier every year.

Nonetheless, I have some lovely little Easter links to share with you today:

Cutest egg cake pops


If you've been following along here or Instagram, you know we just had friends in town.
Our first visitors!

And this week, my family comes to visit us here in Ireland!
Such an amazing week of friends, family and fun jetsetting!

That being said, I have lots to share with you about our recent travels.
On the blog soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I love all things creative and design oriented. I am inspired by fashion, photography and typography. And especially have a soft spot for weddings, pink palettes and sparkle.
Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © birdie to be2 | Powered by Blogger
Premade Blogger Template by Berry Vary