Chic bicycle style ~ birdie to be2

Friday, July 26, 2013

I absolutely adore this image! Pure summer bliss and perfect bicycle chic.

Here is an inspiration board to match her fabulous style!
striped tank // anchor necklace // boat shoes // fedora hat // straw clutch // yellow shorts

Hope you have a lovely weekend ahead!

We are headed to the outdoor comedy festival here in Dublin.
And I will hopefully get around to getting all of our Italy pictures together for a proper post!
(Here is our Instagram Recap.)

What are your weekend plans??

Linked with Long Distance Loving

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I love all things creative and design oriented. I am inspired by fashion, photography and typography. And especially have a soft spot for weddings, pink palettes and sparkle.
Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © birdie to be2 | Powered by Blogger
Premade Blogger Template by Berry Vary