lazy days ~ birdie to be2

Friday, July 12, 2013

I think I am going through vacation-withdrawal.
unknown source
I am having the hardest time getting back into the swing of things. From our visit home followed by our fabulous trip to Italy, its not been easy getting back into the daily routine over here. Ugh! Blogging, healthy meal planning and exercise regularly have seriously gone out the window this week.

I swear I'll get myself back into gear this weekend.

By that I mean, you can find me lying in this lovely little hammock wearing this fabulous hat. :)
Coming back next week refreshed and ready to get my life in order!

Do you ever feel this way after vacation... or it is just me??

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I love all things creative and design oriented. I am inspired by fashion, photography and typography. And especially have a soft spot for weddings, pink palettes and sparkle.
Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © birdie to be2 | Powered by Blogger
Premade Blogger Template by Berry Vary