Summer weekend wear ~ birdie to be2

Friday, July 19, 2013

I don't know if I've mentioned this yet... but the weather in Ireland has been unbelievable. Temperatures have been in the 70s & 80s the past month! That's true summer weather in my book.

J.Crew has become one of my favorite shops (winter or summer). Unfortunately, its nowhere to be found in Dublin. So for now, this inspiration board will have to do.
aviator sunglasses | panama hat | vintage tee | striped sandals | chino shorts

Hope you have some fun weekend plans!

Ours include a dinner date, The Internship and a hike through Phoenix Park.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I love all things creative and design oriented. I am inspired by fashion, photography and typography. And especially have a soft spot for weddings, pink palettes and sparkle.
Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © birdie to be2 | Powered by Blogger
Premade Blogger Template by Berry Vary