Workout inspiration ~ birdie to be2

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

We are getting back into the groove over here after all our travels and visits from home! The past couple months have been a blast... but its also nice to get back into our own routine. Like making more dinners at home, staying on top of laundry and working out.
top (similar here & here) // iPod // yoga mat // water bottle // pants // earphones // headband // shoes

While most posts are for my lovely followers, this one may actually be a inspiration board for me. Nothing like a little pink, coral and gray to kick my butt in gear! :)

Any recommendations for some good workout playlist songs?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I love all things creative and design oriented. I am inspired by fashion, photography and typography. And especially have a soft spot for weddings, pink palettes and sparkle.
Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © birdie to be2 | Powered by Blogger
Premade Blogger Template by Berry Vary