Pretty white kitchens ~ birdie to be2

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

I have been absolutely lusting over the kitchens I have seen on Pinterest lately.

Maybe its the ultra small and minimalist kitchen we have here in Dublin or love of all things white + gray, but these are so pretty and clean... I'm going need something like this. One day. Soon.

love the touch of mint subway tiles

matte gray cabinets + pendant lighting

white subway tile + stainless steel countertops

And I would love to put up these cute kitchen gadget pics:
framed kitchen pictures

A girl can dream... right?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I love all things creative and design oriented. I am inspired by fashion, photography and typography. And especially have a soft spot for weddings, pink palettes and sparkle.
Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © birdie to be2 | Powered by Blogger
Premade Blogger Template by Berry Vary