Pinsday! ~ birdie to be2

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Happy Wednesday all!

I am here with some of my favorite pins of the week. Theme: home decor.
 cottage kitchen style

colorful + cozy outdoor space

bedroom of grays + whites

Home decor seems to be a common theme of mine, here and on Pinterest.

Maybe a bit of me is missing our home, back home. Just a tad though.

And one last happy thought for the week...
 Surround yourself with those who see the greatness within you.

You're worth it.

What's your favorite thing to pin? And what's your username so I can follow along! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I love all things creative and design oriented. I am inspired by fashion, photography and typography. And especially have a soft spot for weddings, pink palettes and sparkle.
Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © birdie to be2 | Powered by Blogger
Premade Blogger Template by Berry Vary