Weekend recap ~ birdie to be2

Tuesday, September 3, 2013

We had a fun-filled weekend over here!

As I mentioned on Friday, Laura and I went to a fun fashion event in Dublin. You can see Laura's recap here. The event was called the Ultimate Girls Day out and was filled with pampering, fashion shows and retail therapy.
We were even lucky enough to walk home with some fun prizes! Such a fun and much needed girls day!

The bird and I also went out for a little date night at Roly's. Love discovering new spots in the city.
How was your Labor Day weekend??

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I love all things creative and design oriented. I am inspired by fashion, photography and typography. And especially have a soft spot for weddings, pink palettes and sparkle.
Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © birdie to be2 | Powered by Blogger
Premade Blogger Template by Berry Vary