Five Thoughts for Friday ~ birdie to be2

Friday, March 28, 2014

I am taking a break from recapping our Italy trip for some tidbits happening in my world.
1. As I mentioned previously, my brother is in town this week! Yay! We are headed to London for the weekend. What a lucky duck he's spending his spring break in Dublin and London!

2. At the recommendation of Jillian, I started my second Jojo Moyes book: The Girl You Left Behind. Here's the list of the last few books I've read.

3. The bird and I completed one week of oil pulling. Although it isn't the best way to wake up, it really isn't so bad. I distract myself with catching up on social media and emails in the morning. Here and here are a couple people talking about it.

4. I am finally making the decision to do a redesign for the blog... and I need help! If you have any suggestions for blog designers, please send them my way or leave me a comment.

5. Lastly... Get excited for an upcoming giveaway week! March marked my 3 year blog anniversary and I wanted to put together something special for all my lovely readers. The giveaways are scheduled for the week of April 7th!

Linked with A Liz Adventures

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I love all things creative and design oriented. I am inspired by fashion, photography and typography. And especially have a soft spot for weddings, pink palettes and sparkle.
Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © birdie to be2 | Powered by Blogger
Premade Blogger Template by Berry Vary