Weekend snippets ~ birdie to be2

Wednesday, May 28, 2014

We had such a nice weekend. The sun is starting to shine more and we are certainly taking advantage of being outside...
... and soft serve.
Found matching pink doors on a walk + pre-dinner drinks at Dylan.
One of my favorite spots in Dublin.
More from the walk + cards and drinks canal side, with my trusty Tieks.

Hope you had a lovely weekend as well.

We are headed home tomorrow for our first visit of the year! Yay! Looking forward to posting from the flip side.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I love all things creative and design oriented. I am inspired by fashion, photography and typography. And especially have a soft spot for weddings, pink palettes and sparkle.
Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © birdie to be2 | Powered by Blogger
Premade Blogger Template by Berry Vary