Guest posting: Cornflake Dreams ~ birdie to be2

Wednesday, July 2, 2014

I am over at Cornflake Dreams today guest posting for Jillian while she is away.
Head over to find out more about my life in Dublin, Ireland.

On that note, we are off to Palma de Mallorca tomorrow for a weekend getaway. One of my very best friends and her bf are flying over from the states. I am so excited to celebrate her birthday together in Spain!

Lastly, a HUGE congrats to Biana of B Loved Boston for winning the GiGi New York giveaway! So jealous!

Happy Wednesday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I love all things creative and design oriented. I am inspired by fashion, photography and typography. And especially have a soft spot for weddings, pink palettes and sparkle.
Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © birdie to be2 | Powered by Blogger
Premade Blogger Template by Berry Vary