Day trip to Bruges ~ birdie to be2

Monday, July 7, 2014

While I was in Belgium a couple weeks back, I took a day trip to Bruges.
The city is so gorgeous and it was so easy to get to from Brussels via train.
There was a market in the main square, which was so fun to peruse. So many fresh fruit and veggies stands, food vendors and pretty flowers.
And then just like that... the sun (finally) came out!
I didn't stay in Bruges, but I did come across a couple lovely places worth noting:
Dumon Chocolatier (Simon Stevinplein 11)
Arguably one of the best chocolate shops in Bruges. I brought a couple truffles back home and they were delicious.
Gelateria Di Vinci (Geldmuntstraat 34)
The only gelato of the trip and it was absolutely superb! If you're in Bruges, make a pit stop!

Linked with B Loved Boston and Join the Gossip

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I love all things creative and design oriented. I am inspired by fashion, photography and typography. And especially have a soft spot for weddings, pink palettes and sparkle.
Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © birdie to be2 | Powered by Blogger
Premade Blogger Template by Berry Vary