Smoothie Recipes ~ birdie to be2

Monday, July 21, 2014

Smoothies have been my go-to since it started warming up a bit. They are filling and I love how refreshing they are in the summer (which is a relative term in Dublin).

Here are two of my favorites:
 This one is perfect for breakfast. It's filling and nutritious with the added spinach and flax seed.

I like this one for a afternoon or after dinner snack since it's a bit sweeter. I love almond butter, but you can definitely substitute peanut butter.

Tell me your favorites so I can start mixing it up over here!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I love all things creative and design oriented. I am inspired by fashion, photography and typography. And especially have a soft spot for weddings, pink palettes and sparkle.
Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © birdie to be2 | Powered by Blogger
Premade Blogger Template by Berry Vary