Outfit Inspiration: spring edition ~ birdie to be2

Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Last winter I posted some outfit inspiration in the form of selfies. I wanted to do another post for spring outfits.

As you can tell, spring in Dublin isn't very warm. But it beats fur vest and big coats everyday.
 Faux leather pink jacket, sold out (similar here) // Slouch tee in gray // Ankle booties (similar here)
Tieks in Ballerina pink (my favorite spring go-to!) // Chambray top (similar here)

I know it sounds ridiculous, but taking these pictures seriously helps me get ready everyday. I look up these pictures when I'm feeling less than inspired about my closet picks. They're a quick reminder of what I can easily throw on and go.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I love all things creative and design oriented. I am inspired by fashion, photography and typography. And especially have a soft spot for weddings, pink palettes and sparkle.
Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © birdie to be2 | Powered by Blogger
Premade Blogger Template by Berry Vary