Vacation packing ~ birdie to be2

Friday, July 11, 2014

Yesterday, we left for Venice, Italy. We came here a couple days early since we had never been to Venice and to celebrate the bird's birthday.

Here's some gorgeous packing inspiration to kick off this vacation:
Orchid bikini top & bottom // Raffia backpack // Summertime tank // Cat eye sunglasses // White espadrilles // Floppy hat

Is this not the perfect summer pack? I also wish I had these espadrilles in my bag. I'll have to settle for my new Converse.

On Saturday, we depart on our cruise! We've been waiting for this fabulous vacation for so long! On the crusie, we stop at Dubrovnik, Croatia; Corfu, Katakolon, Santorini, Greece; and Istanbul, Turkey. We have 3 nights stay in Istanbul after our cruise lands. Definitely the grand finale send off for our time in Europe!

I have a few lovely guest posts lined up while I am away. Enjoy and have a great weekend! Feel free to follow along on Instagram @birdietobe

Linked with Meet at the Barre and Long Distance Loving


0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I love all things creative and design oriented. I am inspired by fashion, photography and typography. And especially have a soft spot for weddings, pink palettes and sparkle.
Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © birdie to be2 | Powered by Blogger
Premade Blogger Template by Berry Vary