Guest post from Turquoise and Teale ~ birdie to be2

Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Today, Ashely from Turquoise and Teale is here sharing some travel pieces she's 'Currently Loving.'
http://www.polyvore.com/currently_loving_guest_post/set?.embedder=3658494&.svc=copypaste&id=127577549
1. Theodora & Callum Scarf  2. Tai Jewelry Bracelet Set  3. Davines Sea Salt Spray
4. Coola Sunscreen  5. Tom Ford Sunglasses  6. Matiko Sandals
 
Currently Loving [Guest Post] by ateale featuring vintage scarves

I absolutely love those sunglasses and that pretty scarf! Thank you so much for guest posting while I am away, Ashley!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I love all things creative and design oriented. I am inspired by fashion, photography and typography. And especially have a soft spot for weddings, pink palettes and sparkle.
Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © birdie to be2 | Powered by Blogger
Premade Blogger Template by Berry Vary