Fall Essentials: Booties + Loafers ~ birdie to be2

Friday, September 26, 2014

I am still enjoying sandals after being in the rainy Dublin weather for two years. But fall is upon us and its almost time for shoe transition.

Loafers and booties are a few of my fall essentials this year. Looking forward to adding these to my wardrobe soon!
Kitty slipper loafer // Brown leather bootie // Leopard print loafer 
Black leather bootie // Beach leather bootie // Stitch slip-on loafer // Bee Happy slipper loafer

What are some of your fall favorites that I can add to my list?? :)

Linked with Meet at the Barre

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I love all things creative and design oriented. I am inspired by fashion, photography and typography. And especially have a soft spot for weddings, pink palettes and sparkle.
Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © birdie to be2 | Powered by Blogger
Premade Blogger Template by Berry Vary