Unexpected finds at Target ~ birdie to be2

Friday, September 19, 2014

Target is one of the stores I really missed when I was living in Dublin. I love their fun home decor pieces and (most) of their collaborations. I have to say, Altuzarra was a miss for me. But most of the time, I usually walk out of that store with more items than planned.

Here are some fun home decor picks I've spotted recently:
Sunburst mirror // Sand filled hourglass // Metal beverage tub // Glass canisters
French bulldog cookie jar // Copper salt + pepper set // Accent table // Faux fur pillow

We are celebrating my mom's birthday tonight and are officially counting down the days until we can move into our house... next week!

Hope you have a great weekend! Happy Friday!

Linked with Meet at the Barre
 
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I love all things creative and design oriented. I am inspired by fashion, photography and typography. And especially have a soft spot for weddings, pink palettes and sparkle.
Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © birdie to be2 | Powered by Blogger
Premade Blogger Template by Berry Vary