Relish Culinary Adventure review ~ birdie to be2

Wednesday, September 24, 2014

I brought my big girl camera to our cooking class last weekend and after putting the pictures on my computer, I decided Relish needed a full review.
 This class was so fun and all hands-on. And as a bonus, we sipped Rosé as we cooked!
Before we cooked our pizza, we learned how to make mozzarella and burrata cheese. We put some aside for the pizzas and the rest onto plates with heirloom tomatoes, pancetta and aged balsamic for appetizers and side plates.
Here's a fun action shot of my brothers flipping their dough:
Such a fun night out with the family and a fabulous way to celebrate my mom's birthday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I love all things creative and design oriented. I am inspired by fashion, photography and typography. And especially have a soft spot for weddings, pink palettes and sparkle.
Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © birdie to be2 | Powered by Blogger
Premade Blogger Template by Berry Vary