Fall Favorites ~ birdie to be2

Friday, September 12, 2014

It's sad to see the summer go, but I am so happy we came back from Ireland in time for some gorgeous Cali weather. We were craving it after 2 years of rainy and windy weather... that and Mexican food. :)

But it's definitely beginning to look like fall around here... so I thought I would share some of my favorite fall finds.
Rucksack bag // Lace top // Plaid camisole // Fleece hat // Gray booties // Flannel button down

I am a big fan of this flowy lace top and a good plaid print always works perfectly with fall for me.

 
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I love all things creative and design oriented. I am inspired by fashion, photography and typography. And especially have a soft spot for weddings, pink palettes and sparkle.
Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © birdie to be2 | Powered by Blogger
Premade Blogger Template by Berry Vary