Weekend snippets ~ birdie to be2

Monday, September 8, 2014

Hope you enjoyed your weekend!
Dinner at Bravas

We've been busy over here trying to get settled in. We moved into our 2nd temporary place before we can officially move into our house. I will be sooo over moving by the time we get into our house!

On a happier note... 1) I am loving my job, 2) We got new bikes, and 3) It is our anniversary month! Yay for 2 years.
The bird also surprised me with some pretty flowers to end the week. He's such a keeper!
Have a great week!

Linked with B Loved Boston and Join the Gossip

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I love all things creative and design oriented. I am inspired by fashion, photography and typography. And especially have a soft spot for weddings, pink palettes and sparkle.
Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © birdie to be2 | Powered by Blogger
Premade Blogger Template by Berry Vary