The Weekend Edit ~ birdie to be2

Monday, September 15, 2014

Happy Monday! I can't believe its already mid-September. This year is going by a little too fast!

Here's what my world has been all about lately- pretty sunsets, more biking and getting back into the grind.
We are currently staying at my parent's house, until we can move into ours. You can't beat the view from their place. Unbelievable!

Barre is going well. I still feel like a mess in class... but I think I'm improving.

I was lucky enough to receive an advanced copy of Jennifer Scott's new book, At Home with Madame Chic.
Here is my review of her first book, Lessons from Madame Chic. I love her and her books are soooo good! I will definitely be doing a review on this one too!

And a couple more random shots from the weekend.
Acre Coffee Shop, so lovely // More biking, I love it! // Mateo's Restaurant, One of our local favs

Linked with B Loved Boston and Join the Gossip

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I love all things creative and design oriented. I am inspired by fashion, photography and typography. And especially have a soft spot for weddings, pink palettes and sparkle.
Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © birdie to be2 | Powered by Blogger
Premade Blogger Template by Berry Vary