Fall in Burgundy & Gray ~ birdie to be2

Wednesday, October 15, 2014

I am a huge fan of Shopbop... and even more so when they have a good sale going on! Their friends and family sale just started and I am definitely going to stock up on some fall staples.

Here are a few items on my list:
Burn out clutch // Checkered scarf // Burgundy sunglasses // Quilted bag // Floral umbrella // Suede booties // Buckle tote

These booties might be the first purchase. Love the neutral gray! I also don't own anything burgundy. I think this color for a purse is perfect in the fall/winter. Get the 25% off Friends & Family discount with the code FAMILY25.

And while we're on the topic of fall goodies... did you see the new Tieks that just came out? I'm in love!
This gray wool version looks so cozy and perfect for fall!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I love all things creative and design oriented. I am inspired by fashion, photography and typography. And especially have a soft spot for weddings, pink palettes and sparkle.
Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © birdie to be2 | Powered by Blogger
Premade Blogger Template by Berry Vary