Happy Halloween! ~ birdie to be2

Friday, October 31, 2014

I did my best to add a little decor to our home for Halloween. I have to admit, I had a good time sprucing up our entryway.
Plus, I can keep our minimal decor up for the fall (at least until Thanksgiving).
Our front porch is pretty bare... but we did get into some pumpkin carving last night. Here's an action shot of the bird and my brother:
Hope you have a fun- and candy-filled Halloween! I put off buying candy until today because I know my will power is not strong enough against my sweet tooth. But calories don't count on Halloween, right?

Linked with Meet at the Barre

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I love all things creative and design oriented. I am inspired by fashion, photography and typography. And especially have a soft spot for weddings, pink palettes and sparkle.
Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © birdie to be2 | Powered by Blogger
Premade Blogger Template by Berry Vary