Festive links for Friday ~ birdie to be2

Friday, October 24, 2014

Happy Friday!

Halloween is right around the corner... and I haven't planned a thing. We don't have costumes, pumpkins or plans. That's what this weekend is for, right?

Here are 5 festive links to get into Halloween mode:
Doughnut pumpkins // Pumpkin pull apart bread // Caramel apple bar // Tablescape + garland diy // Halloween candy bark

I love the idea of leftover halloween candy bark. Such an easy recipe and a crowd pleaser the next week in the office! Here's a past recipe and guide for peppermint bark. So good. So easy.

To be honest, it isn't my favorite holiday. But I am looking forward to staying in with the bird and handing out candy to the trick-or-treaters in our neighborhood. I always love seeing the fun costumes.

Linked with Meet at the Barre

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I love all things creative and design oriented. I am inspired by fashion, photography and typography. And especially have a soft spot for weddings, pink palettes and sparkle.
Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © birdie to be2 | Powered by Blogger
Premade Blogger Template by Berry Vary