Weekends around here ~ birdie to be2

Monday, October 6, 2014

I hope you had a great weekend! We have been moving and painting and unpacking. Sorry for all the silence and blog neglect!

Here are a couple candid shots:
Our house is looking much more in order now and we are actually starting to feel a bit settled. Ahhhh.

I am also very honored to be part of the Tieks campaign to support Breast Cancer Awareness Month. I absolute love my ballerina pink Tieks and am excited to sport those and these new fuchsia ones this month to bring more awareness to Breast Cancer.
And also pictured is our new kitchen rug from One Kings Lane in pretty stripes of white and gray. I am loving this site lately for home finds!

How pretty are these pumpkin displays at Whole Foods?
I am so happy to see fall is upon us. I only wish it would get out of the 100s around here... part of me is secretly loving the extended summer though. :) 

And on a side note... GO GIANTS! So happy to see them in the playoffs!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I love all things creative and design oriented. I am inspired by fashion, photography and typography. And especially have a soft spot for weddings, pink palettes and sparkle.
Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © birdie to be2 | Powered by Blogger
Premade Blogger Template by Berry Vary