Weekend Recap ~ birdie to be2

Monday, October 20, 2014

The most exciting thing we did this weekend actually happened on Thursday... I'm including it here anyway! Gooo Giants!
We went to game 5 of the championship playoffs... and not only that, but they ended up clinching the title and advanced to the World Series! Yay!
Very exciting! :)

On Sunday, we took the bicycles out for a picnic and some bubbles:
I also found a great trail near work to run a couple times per week.
Its a good loop of 1.8 miles. I swear I'll work up to going around twice. :)

Linked with B Loved Boston and Join the Gossip

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I love all things creative and design oriented. I am inspired by fashion, photography and typography. And especially have a soft spot for weddings, pink palettes and sparkle.
Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © birdie to be2 | Powered by Blogger
Premade Blogger Template by Berry Vary