Gold mini pumpkins diy ~ birdie to be2

Wednesday, October 29, 2014

I purchased a few mini pumpkins in orange and white to decorate with. I opted to turn the orange ones gold. I think it was a perfect excuse to get a little crafting done!
Sometimes a diy project is the perfect therapy. :)
What you need:
- Pumpkins
- Spray paint (I used)
- Tape (if you want to keep the stems natural)
- Gloves

And here is sneak peek of our Halloween decor:
Full post to come on Friday.

Here is a fun post for more ways to decorate your pumpkins. Love the ombre pink ones!

Hope you're having a great week!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I love all things creative and design oriented. I am inspired by fashion, photography and typography. And especially have a soft spot for weddings, pink palettes and sparkle.
Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © birdie to be2 | Powered by Blogger
Premade Blogger Template by Berry Vary