3 Easy Valentine's Day Desserts ~ birdie to be2

Friday, February 12, 2016

We don't have plans for Valentine's Day, but I have been wanting to make a yummy dessert to surprise the bird with.

Here are 3 easy, last minute ideas if you're wanting to do the same:

I love making candy bark and this ooey gooey salty and sweet popcorn mix sounds delish!

And in case you missed it, how gorgeous was this Whitney Port and Lulu & Georgia Galentine's Day collaboration featured on Glitter Guide?

What are your plans this weekend?

Happy Valentine's Day!

Linked with Meet at the Barre

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I love all things creative and design oriented. I am inspired by fashion, photography and typography. And especially have a soft spot for weddings, pink palettes and sparkle.
Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © birdie to be2 | Powered by Blogger
Premade Blogger Template by Berry Vary