Trip to Madrid: Hotel ~ birdie to be2

Wednesday, February 10, 2016

I have been looking forward to recapping my Christmas and New Years trip to Spain and Portugal. It was an amazing trip that took us to Madrid, Porto and Lisbon.
Taken in Plaza Mayor, a festive square that was full of Christmas markets.

While the majority of our pictures were taken in Portugal, I wanted to share where we stayed in Madrid, Spain: Melia Fenix.
We spent 3 nights here, including Christmas Eve and Christmas. It was a gorgeous hotel, with all the amenities and had a prime location.

Recap of our trip to Portugal to come soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I love all things creative and design oriented. I am inspired by fashion, photography and typography. And especially have a soft spot for weddings, pink palettes and sparkle.
Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © birdie to be2 | Powered by Blogger
Premade Blogger Template by Berry Vary