News + Updates ~ birdie to be2

Friday, February 26, 2016

Happy Friday! I wanted to drop in to share some recent news, updates and highlights happening around here.
home
The bird and I are officially home owners again and permanent residents of Austin. So happy to call this beauty home! Now that closing is almost complete, I thought it was safe to share the news. So excited to make some minor changes, move in our furniture and make it our home.

blog 
I am also finally working on a redesign for my blog, so you will see some much needed changes around here. Thanks to Atelier21 for all your hardwork!

travel
We just booked flights and an Airbnb in Palm Springs for my birthday next month! It's been so long since I've been and I would love any of your suggestions, especially restaurants for a fun night out!

Linked with Meet at the Barre

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I love all things creative and design oriented. I am inspired by fashion, photography and typography. And especially have a soft spot for weddings, pink palettes and sparkle.
Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © birdie to be2 | Powered by Blogger
Premade Blogger Template by Berry Vary