Valentines Day Gifts + Goodies ~ birdie to be2

Friday, February 5, 2016

Valentine's Day is a perfect excuse to indulge in chocolate and all things pink. I pulled together some fun gift ideas and goodies to get in the loving, holiday spirit.

While the bird & I usually don't plan anything extravagant for Valentine's Day, I love the idea and meaning behind the day. It's a sweet reminder to embrace and celebrate us.

Oooo... and I love this fun, illustrated slideshow about relationship advice, from real people.

And lastly, can we talk about the new Ben & Jerry's non-dairy flavors! PB & Cookies. #yum

Linked with Meet at the Barre

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I love all things creative and design oriented. I am inspired by fashion, photography and typography. And especially have a soft spot for weddings, pink palettes and sparkle.
Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © birdie to be2 | Powered by Blogger
Premade Blogger Template by Berry Vary