Valentine's Day weekend ~ birdie to be2

Wednesday, February 17, 2016

I hope you had a nice, long Valentine's Day weekend!

The bird and I were pretty mellow, but went on a beautiful hike along the Barton Springs greenbelt.
I picked out all the pink attire pieces I could find and the bird got in the spirit too!
Lululemon zip up (similar here & here) // Anthropologie vest (floral version here or similar & on sale here)

I also managed to whip up some Valentine's dessert, like I mentioned on Friday.
These dipped Oreos were delicious and the perfect treat after our hike.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I love all things creative and design oriented. I am inspired by fashion, photography and typography. And especially have a soft spot for weddings, pink palettes and sparkle.
Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © birdie to be2 | Powered by Blogger
Premade Blogger Template by Berry Vary