Comeback Trend: Bootcut + Flare Jeans ~ birdie to be2

Wednesday, February 3, 2016

I am embracing this trend comeback with open arms. I feel like the bootcut and flare fits have such a flattering silhouette.

Here are some great picks to get these jeans back into your closet!
one // two // three // four // five // six // seven // eight

Love the inspiration of dressing them up or down. They are very versatile, but to continue the elongation, I think they look best with a bit of a heel. Try pairing them with booties, wedges or heels.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I love all things creative and design oriented. I am inspired by fashion, photography and typography. And especially have a soft spot for weddings, pink palettes and sparkle.
Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © birdie to be2 | Powered by Blogger
Premade Blogger Template by Berry Vary