Fall Skirts ~ birdie to be2

Friday, September 13, 2013

After seeing all the gorgeous skirts around the web, I decided it was time to embrace the look.

Here are some of my favorite skirts for fall:

I miss J.Crew.

We have dinner with friends tonight, followed by a Christening celebration for another friend tomorrow. Sunday we'll play catch up. :)

This Tuesday we are off to Cologne, Germany for a few days. The bird has a work conference and I'll be tagging along to explore the city. Have you been?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I love all things creative and design oriented. I am inspired by fashion, photography and typography. And especially have a soft spot for weddings, pink palettes and sparkle.
Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © birdie to be2 | Powered by Blogger
Premade Blogger Template by Berry Vary