Fall wishlist ~ birdie to be2

Friday, September 20, 2013

Hello from Cologne, Germany!

I have been exploring the city the past 2 days while the bird has been at a work conference. Its a lovely city, right on the Rhine River. And also worth noting, its a pretty big city for fashion. Who knew!?

So I thought it was only appropriate that I am share my fall wishlist with you today.

Cinnamon shampoo... Sign me up!

I also started and finished this book in 24 hours. I could not put it down! Download it immediately.

Happy Friday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I love all things creative and design oriented. I am inspired by fashion, photography and typography. And especially have a soft spot for weddings, pink palettes and sparkle.
Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © birdie to be2 | Powered by Blogger
Premade Blogger Template by Berry Vary