First Wedding Anniversary ~ birdie to be2

Monday, September 30, 2013

One year ago, I married the best man I know. Happy Anniversary to my bird!

We are currently celebrating in the south of France, but I wanted to share some pics and a wedding recap.

It made me so happy to go through this pictures again for this post.
 Wedding Photography: Vero Suh Photography | Pre-Wedding Location: Hotel Healdsburg | Wedding Venue: Barndiva |  Styling + Floral Design: Lovely Little Details | Cake and Desserts: Sift Bakery | Paper Goods: Bride | Linens: La Tavola Fine Linen Rental | Music: Sprintronix | Photobooth: MagBooth | Wedding Dress: Lazaro via Bridal Galleria San Francisco | Bridesmaids’ Dresses: After Six by Dessy via Joielle | Hair + Makeup: Tasha Cohn & Noel

Our full gallery can be found on Style Me Pretty.

I also wanted to share this sweet print I found on Pinterest:
Hints for a Happy Marriage
via

I've decided that anniversaries are fun and I love reliving the memories.
I am up for many more anniversaries in the future!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I love all things creative and design oriented. I am inspired by fashion, photography and typography. And especially have a soft spot for weddings, pink palettes and sparkle.
Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © birdie to be2 | Powered by Blogger
Premade Blogger Template by Berry Vary