Transition into Fall ~ birdie to be2

Friday, September 6, 2013

It has officially transitioned into fall in Dublin. It's colder, windier and darker already. Time to bring the fall and winter clothes back out: boots, scarves and lots of layers.

And what better place to look than Pinterest for some fabulous fall inspiration?
 one / two / three / four

Here are some of my fall favorites:

I may not be ready for fall's cooler weather, but if it means all of these items hanging in my closet... I'm in!

Have a great weekend!

Linked with Long Distance Loving and Style Elixir

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I love all things creative and design oriented. I am inspired by fashion, photography and typography. And especially have a soft spot for weddings, pink palettes and sparkle.
Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © birdie to be2 | Powered by Blogger
Premade Blogger Template by Berry Vary