Weekend Recap of Cologne ~ birdie to be2

Monday, September 23, 2013

Happy Monday!

The bird and I spent this past weekend in Cologne, Germany. He had a work conference for a couple days and we spent an extra couple days there exploring the city.

Here are some pics from my iPhone:
Cologne was beautiful! There were so many different areas to explore, including the Rhine River, fashion district, Cologne Cathedral and the Belgian Quarter.

We even got our first mini taste of Oktoberfest (even though Munich is the real host of Oktoberfest).

I hope you had a great weekend!

Linked with Join the Gossip

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I love all things creative and design oriented. I am inspired by fashion, photography and typography. And especially have a soft spot for weddings, pink palettes and sparkle.
Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © birdie to be2 | Powered by Blogger
Premade Blogger Template by Berry Vary