Guest post from Long Distance Loving ~ birdie to be2

Friday, September 27, 2013

The bird and I are off to Nice today!

So today, Alison from Long Distance Loving is gracing us with a guest post! She always has the best fashion boards! Thank you, Alison!

Hi there! My name is Alison--and I'm the blogger behind {long distance loving}. Jessica asked me to fill in for her while she and Matt escape to the south of France for their anniversary weekend. I pulled together this chic getaway ensemble, which would be perfect for a night out on the town! 



Since we all can't escape to Nice, where would you love to get away to this weekend?

  1. Thanks again for having me here and for being such a loyal linker for Friday's Fancies! xoxo {av}

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I love all things creative and design oriented. I am inspired by fashion, photography and typography. And especially have a soft spot for weddings, pink palettes and sparkle.
Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © birdie to be2 | Powered by Blogger
Premade Blogger Template by Berry Vary