Holiday Party decor ~ birdie to be2

Friday, December 6, 2013

I so meant to post a recap of Copenhagen this week... and I completely failed. It was a wonderful city and great mini trip! I will definitely get some pictures up next week.

Today I am putting together a little post for holiday party decor. Christmas time is without a doubt my favorite time of year. The festive feel in the air gets me everytime. And what better way to kick off the festivities than a holiday party!

I have never done Christmas crackers... and in Dublin they are everywhere! I think I want to bring some home this year for the family and I to pop open on Christmas morning. I also love the idea of using them as favors at a holiday party! And how gorgeous are these invites!?

I hope you have a fabulous weekend full of holiday party goodness!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I love all things creative and design oriented. I am inspired by fashion, photography and typography. And especially have a soft spot for weddings, pink palettes and sparkle.
Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © birdie to be2 | Powered by Blogger
Premade Blogger Template by Berry Vary