Weekend recap & Christmas movies ~ birdie to be2

Monday, December 9, 2013

Happy Monday to you! I hope you had a great weekend!

Ours consisted of lots of online Christmas shopping, a fun night out with friends and a Home Alone movie marathon.
Loved this intimate venue!

I also purchased a new pair of glasses! I wear contacts daily, but love being able to give my eyes a break.

I've been loving our Christmas movie weekends lately. We didn't get a tree in Dublin, since we are headed home next week (yay!), so I've been counting on the Elf and Home Alone to get me in the festive spirit until then.

What are your favorite Christmas movies?? We may need to add a couple more to the list!

And lastly, I finally got our Copenhagen photos gathered up and will have a recap for you on Wednesday!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I love all things creative and design oriented. I am inspired by fashion, photography and typography. And especially have a soft spot for weddings, pink palettes and sparkle.
Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © birdie to be2 | Powered by Blogger
Premade Blogger Template by Berry Vary