Recap of 2013: part 1 ~ birdie to be2

Monday, December 30, 2013

What a year we've had. Like one of the best yet. And it has definitely ended with one of the best trips yet: two weeks at home with friends and family!

And since I have this sweet little blog, I thought it was necessary to document this wonderful whirlwind of a year, full of trips & travels.

January: Dublin + Galway, Ireland
February: Paris, France
March: Edinburgh, Scotland
April: Barcelona, Spain + Berlin, Germany

In May, we took our first trip home to the San Francisco Bay Area.

I will post part 2 on Wednesday... and I have to say, our trips in the second half of the year were our favorite!

Exclaimer: Please know, this isn't how my life has always looked. The bird and I were presented with a wonderful opportunity to move to Ireland for (the bird's) work. And since we live in California, one of the furthest places from Europe you can get, traveling for us was a must!

If you are traveling to any of these places and would like any tips or recommendations, my email is all yours! I would love to help!

Thank you for all the love in 2013!

Here's to 2014!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I love all things creative and design oriented. I am inspired by fashion, photography and typography. And especially have a soft spot for weddings, pink palettes and sparkle.
Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © birdie to be2 | Powered by Blogger
Premade Blogger Template by Berry Vary