Update from Home! ~ birdie to be2

Monday, December 23, 2013

Sorry for the silence over here lately! The bird and I came home last Tuesday and its been an amazing whirlwind of family and friends. So good to be home!

When we flew in Tuesday from Dublin, I immediately flew out to Idaho to surprise one of my best friends!
Love her!

When I got back into San Francisco, we organized a dinner with the bird's friends: bow ties & babes.
We've also been to local performances from two of my brothers, celebrated another best friend's birthday and went to Cirque du Solei: Amaluna at AT&T Park.
Busy bees birds! We are gearing up for Christmas now. Finishing up last minute Christmas shopping, wrapping presents and currently working on a Christmas puzzle (a yearly tradition for my family)! I absolutely love this time of year!

Linked with Join the Gossip
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I love all things creative and design oriented. I am inspired by fashion, photography and typography. And especially have a soft spot for weddings, pink palettes and sparkle.
Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © birdie to be2 | Powered by Blogger
Premade Blogger Template by Berry Vary