Stocking Stuffer ideas ~ birdie to be2

Wednesday, December 4, 2013

I'm fairly certain that stockings are one of my favorite gifts on Christmas. I love all the little goodies I get to stuff for the bird's (and my mom's) stocking. And they always do such an amazing job with mine.

So I was thrilled when Jaime from La Vie J'amie reached out to me for a guest post on Stocking Stuffers!
Here are some of my favorite gifts ideas that you can add to your stocking stuffer wishlist!

Head over to La Vie J'amie for all the links!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I love all things creative and design oriented. I am inspired by fashion, photography and typography. And especially have a soft spot for weddings, pink palettes and sparkle.
Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © birdie to be2 | Powered by Blogger
Premade Blogger Template by Berry Vary