Weekend Recap ~ birdie to be2

Monday, December 16, 2013

What a fun weekend we had over here!

The bird and I went to dinner and Wicked on Friday! It was amazing.

On Saturday, I went out with a group of girls for a Christmas dinner! It was so much fun and it's so nice having girlfriends even when I'm so far from home.
On Sunday, the bird and I had a lazy day in and actually rented The Wizard of Oz. We were motivated to see it after Wicked. That evening we headed to the Dublin Christmas Market and started our packing. So excited to head home for the holidays this week! YAY!

Linked with Join the Gossip 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I love all things creative and design oriented. I am inspired by fashion, photography and typography. And especially have a soft spot for weddings, pink palettes and sparkle.
Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © birdie to be2 | Powered by Blogger
Premade Blogger Template by Berry Vary