Sequin Skirt 1/2 Glam ~ birdie to be2

Friday, December 13, 2013

Hellllo Friday!

We are gearing up for our trip home next week! I don't think it will officially feel like Christmas until I am sitting at home with my family in front of their tree. Sounds heavenly.

Today I'm bringing a little outfit inspiration to the blog for all the festive parties & outings coming up:

You could easily switch out the boots for heels or top it with a sweater or more dressy tank. But I love these boots and the look of chambray and sequins together.

Tonight the bird planned a Christmas date night for us at Wicked! I am so excited to finally see it! And tomorrow I have a girls night out which will consist of a Christmas dinner, gift exchange and way too much fun.

Hope you have a lovely weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I love all things creative and design oriented. I am inspired by fashion, photography and typography. And especially have a soft spot for weddings, pink palettes and sparkle.
Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © birdie to be2 | Powered by Blogger
Premade Blogger Template by Berry Vary